BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 18th 2009

What a stupid day.
First, I thought I read my work schedual well  enough but I guess not.  I recieved a phone call from my boss stating that I was to be at work.  Oh really well I did inform him that I would be working 7 days in a row.  Geez Im such an idiot.  But, usually if you work on Saturday you are usually off on Sunday.  As they say never assume.  I worked it but now Im short hours and I have to make them up tomorrow which means I have to work 8 days.  Reminder to self  PAY ATTENTION.

Now on another note, I have to say that I completely ADORE and LOVE my husband.  But with all this hormone crap going on he is starting to annoy me.  If only I could get him to stop breathing.  His nose has this wheezy sound coming out of it and its driving me nuts.  I have told him he could continue to breathe and that I have to get over it, hopefully I will get over it or else he is going to find himself under the pillow. Just kidding but he may have to sleep on the couch.

0 comments: