BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16th 2009

Geez, I just remembered that I forgot my ex husband's birthday.
Wierd I know but I try to remember so that my our son will send a birthday wish to him.
Sorry Henry I forgot
I'll catch ya next year.

Praise the Lord I survived another day.  AND I did it without being nasty to people.  It is always a good thing to walk the walk and talk the talk when you are a christian.  That has been my prayer lately  that I may just keep my mouth shut so that I do not dishonor Jesus.  So far so good.  I am about to read my bible and commune a bit before bed.  I have to work tomorrow, I really hate those 6 day work weeks but what ya going to do in this economy. 

Romans 12:2  
And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. 

0 comments: